Image by Noomi Roomi.
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Each poster is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints to brighten up any room.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Blank product sourced from Japan
Print comes unmatted and unframed.
This giclee fine art print was created to high standards of reproduction with materials tested by the Fine Arts Trade Guild to resist fading and discoloration in excess of seventy-five years. For maximum longevity, this print should not be displayed in direct sunlight.
Full color. Please note that the colors on the actual print may vary slightly on a monitor display.
Shippied rolled in a tube.
Custom Return and Refund policy
- I don`t take responsibility for the postal damages or extended delivery time.
- Before receiving your product please look at the package carefully, examine the product from all sides and in case it was opened or severely damaged - do not sign for it, just photograph it and write an official claim to the shipping services which delivered you the product damaged.
- You can claim a refund or replacement in case your product was damaged during delivery, just provide photos to my email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure your parcel will come back to me.
- T-shirts are non exchangable.
Standart International Delivery
- Prints/Mugs/Tshirts/Phone Cases and Books/Custom orders/Postcards/Stickers are shipped SEPARATELY!
- Some products like Prints are shipped by my printing team from USA/EU and some products like Books are shipped by me personally from Eastern Europe.
- Normal delivery time for Prints and etc is 7-21 days, usually it`s up to two weeks.
- Normal delivery time for Books and etc is 7-40 days.
- Due to Covid19 this timeframe isn`t fixed!
- After your product will reach your country - local shipping services will be responsible for your package. In USA it is USPS, so after it will cross the border, please, track your parcel via local shipping services website.
- Most of the times packages are being delivered not to the door, but to the nearest post offices. It depends on a country, rules may vary.
- In case your pacel was held somewhere at the customs - don`t panic, it may take 1-7 extra days. In case it`s stuck there for more than 10 days, contact me via email email@example.com and I will write an official claim to start the investigation.